BPS Podcast: TAB Institute 2019


In this episode, Clyde and I have a fun little conversation about our experience at TAB institute in Boston. I thought it would be nice to sit down and decompress all that happened over the week. We got to meet some pretty amazing educators from all over the world. I would like to apologize if the sound isn't that great. My MacBook has been acting up, restarting at random times, so I recorded this on my iPad. When I listened to the recording it had a nasty rumble that I tried to process out. Also, I want to thank Kathy Douglas, Diane Jaquith, Ian Sands, Roni Rohr, Julie Toole, Anne Banning, Christine Phillips and Clyde for putting up with the rookie this year. 
Classic TAB T-Shirt campaign which runs through August 15th. Get yours while you can!
If you haven't done so, please give us your thoughts on this years conference.

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-spxp4-b994e7

Comments

Popular Posts