Blocks Paper Scissors Podcast

Over the summer, I attended the annual summer professional development TABstock. This is a two day long event where teachers from all over the midwest get together for some very deep conversation and sharing of all things TAB (Teaching for Artistic Behavior). It has become a very popular event that we may have to expand it somehow in the future. During this event, I wanted to record some of the conversation that teachers were having in order to use it somehow in a podcast. As this was a learning process, I somehow deleted what I had recorded. Then one day, while having coffee with Clyde Gaw, I thought "Maybe Clyde and I could do a podcast!" So we started thinking of things to talk about and this is what we came up with. It is one of the hardest things I've done. I had to find the right microphone and learn how to record (Im still learning as you will learn when listening to the podcast) Try to come up with something to say and sound intelligent. (still working on that) and try to sound natural. "Does my voice really sound like that? It's rough but it's a beginning.
 Blocks Paper Scissors Podcast

Comments

Popular Posts